May 11, 2010

You are my sunshine


Mother's Day 2010
Hope all you awesome women out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I sure did.
Now that I am a mother I have a teeny tiny idea of what my mom went through raising all of us.
Being a mom means your time is no longer your own.
My mom is the perfect example of sacrifice and love.
She would do anything for us.
Mom, THANK YOU!
I only hope I can be the kind of mother to Chanley that you are to all of us.
Also thank you Dianna, for raising such a wonderful son.
I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law.
~~::~~
Ryan and Chanley--THANK YOU for making my first Mother's Day so special,
{I even got breakfast and dinner out of the deal!} I love you both so much!


~doesn't get any better than this~

2 comments:

  1. How preciously adorable! Happy Mother's Day to you - Chanley looks so sweet. :)

    Just wanted to stop by and thank you for comenting at The Sweetest Petunia - you are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Waiting for some updates... :)

    ReplyDelete