January 18, 2010

Sleep talking

So I had to write some of the funny things that Ry has been saying in his sleep lately. He's never been one to "sleep talk" before so I wonder if this sudden bout is because he is a little sleep deprived. (AKA-Chanley). It all started a few nights ago. I climbed in bed after putting Chan down and Ryan curled up next to me so I thought he was awake, and suddenly he says to me very matter-of-factly, "I'm a man." I'm thinking...yes hunny I sure hope so. :) I asked him about it the next morning but he denied saying any such thing.

The next night I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought I heard Chan, and I thought I woke Ry up cause he cuddled up next to me and said very sincerely, "Alysha... I love you." Awwww how sweet is that! :) I told him I loved him too and then I fell back asleep. Come to find out the next morning that Ryan didn't remember the conversation at all! (Soooo I guess this means that Ry loves me even when he's not conscious of it! Is that true love or what??) :)

Ok so then a few nights ago Chanley woke up in the middle of the night and Ry got up to get her. (He always brings her to me whenever she wakes up so I don't have to get up...I know he's such a sweety). Anyway so this particular night I told Ry to just pat her bum for a second to see if she'd go back to sleep and he says to me, "Alysha, I don't have time." WHAT?? Wait a second...Im thinkin you got some other pressing business you need to get to? I was a little confused by this but I was too tired to try to figure it out so I just let him bring her to me and I put her back to sleep. Of course the next morning Ry doesn't remember a thing. Funny eh? We'll have to see if the sleep talkin continues...its kindof amusing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment