October 27, 2009

Prego pics!

3 days before Chan is born


Me and my cousin Kate

Luke and Becca
Cute clothes for Chanley


The diaper game that some found questionable :)

Presents-Yahoo! :)

Nannette, Sydni, and Jessie playin a game
Brandi and Aunt Norma

cute cute. And those cinnamon rolls were amazing!
My lil niece Syd

Ry's little sis Tay

~36 weeks~

My cute sisters-thanks for your help too!
The balloon flowers turned out SO CUTE! Thanks Ry, Lindsay, and Jared!


My mom came up to Rexburg to help throw me a baby shower-love her.

My aunt Amy measurin my big belly

Pacifier cupcakes :)

Yummy food

My cousin Sheena with Aubrey

~~

Baby Showers!!!
SO much fun! Thank you so much mom, Brandi, Aunt Amy, Aunt Norma, and Dianna for throwing them, you 're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment